Friday, January 27, 2017

From my Master's Mouth Osho !

A million dollar dream

Three persons were talking. One said, ‘If in a dream you get one million rupees, what are you going to do? As far as I am concerned, I am going for a world tour. That has been my dream from my very childhood. What are you going to do?’

The other said, ‘If I get one million rupees, I am not going anywhere. I am just going to rest in my house. Why bother? I am going to stop going and just rest and relax and enjoy. Who bothers to go from here to there?’

And they asked the third man, ‘If you get one million rupees in a dream, what are you going to do?’

He said, ‘I will immediately close my eyes and sleep again, to dream more to get many more millions. If you can get one million rupees in one dream, I will dream the same dream again to get one million more.’

Your mind is your dream, your fantasy. You are still in it. Even when you are thinking about how to get out of the mind, that too is a mind fantasy. And you must be enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment